Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yee-Haw!!!! I'm Stampede Bound!!!!

Its finally here!!! I have been running around with my head cut off trying to get ready for the 1st annual Texas Stampede!!! I am so excited to see old friends and to make some new ones!!! I plan on working on a few cute projects but I probably will get more visiting done than crafting!!!!
I have two really great room-mates and will be sitting with an awesome bunch of women that I met at the Houston Circle meet-up last October!!!
We are having a Circle meet-up friday night and a Cowboy dinner saturday, with music,BBQ, and great give-aways from Provo craft!!! Oh and I almost forgot....line dancing!!!!!!!
I am posting a picture of the cute little bluejean purse that I made to carry my calling cards in and a picture of my calling card!!! I am still working on my table deco(hope I finish it)....if I get it done in time I will post it!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. To cute. You got more done then me. See you Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag for your calling cards! I am so jealous! I wish I were able to go to Stampede!! Cant wait to see pictures on the message board when you all get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited!!!! Lori I be sayin prayers for all of you that are traveling today!!!! I can't wait to see everyone!!!
    Josie...I will post lots of pics I promise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bag! Can't wait to see you today! Are you doing the lunch?

    ReplyDelete